Bringing Home Memories
WHO WE ARE, WHERE AND WHAT WE OPERATE
At Aramark retail, we are passionate, innovative and expertly skilled retail curators. We provide direct support and management to 75 retail locations in a variety of venues. Demonstrated at Field Museum, Hearst Castle, Lake Powell and the other unique parks and cultural attraction properties that we manage throughout the United States, we create a retail experience that allows our visitors to memorialize their experiences for years to come. Working in harmony with our interpretive, culinary and service team members, our retailers help visitors preserve the special memories of their visit.
- Cultural Attractions
- Science Centers
- Parks (Stores and Shops)
- Gas Stations
- Ski Pro
- Snowmobile Pro
- River Expedition
- Natural History Museums
- Historical/Heritage Museums
- Garden and Nature Museums
- Children Museums
- Art Museums
- Iconic Museums
- Thematic Museums
WHY ARAMARK RETAIL?
For years, we have amassed extensive experience in developing and procuring intellectual property for our partners’ retail operations. Aramark custom tailors each retail location to reflect the surroundings and to project a strong interpretive message supporting the mission of each park or cultural attraction where we operate. We’ve had decades of experience doing this, translating we have a unique ability to design high-quality, thematic, and interpretive products, and merchandise shops that are reflective of the culture and history of your destination's purpose, significance and interpretive themes.
- Client Integration: Our store retail leaders and national retail team work closely with our clients in all areas to ensure we are enhancing each client’s mission and exceeding all expectations. We do this through consistent communication and quarterly performance reviews.
- Guest Services: Our store team’s first priority is to provide a welcoming and helpful environment in our stores. We greet, teach, demonstrate and act as ambassadors for our clients.
- Visual Merchandising: Our visual merchandising team plans how all the great products our buying team have sourced will be presented in our stores. First and foremost, the assortment of merchandise is presented in a grouping that will be tied to an experience that our customer experienced at one of our attractions and parks. This method of merchandising will entice and remind the customer of their experience and hopefully drive more sales for our clients and our company.
- Product Development, Sourcing and Planning: Our National Purchasing and Product Development team works with all vendors on a national level to ensure our company is getting the best pricing, terms and service to stay fresh. Our team has international experience and is constantly searching for new vendors to support our stores. Our team attends all major retail shows domestically and internationally.
- Purchasing: Each of our sites has a buying team to work in conjunction with our National Product Development team to ensure we keep each client’s merchandise assortment unique and local. We believe this is a competitive advantage against others who purchase only on a national level.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): We have partnered with one of the leading Customer Relationship Management systems that integrate the data (sales, demographics and other key data points) of membership, ticketing, food and beverages, ecommerce and retail store systems. We then offer incentives and value based programs to enhance a customer’s experience and drive more sales for our clients.
- Ecommerce: We have partnered with one of the leading Ecommerce Platforms to give our customers a chance to take home more memories after they have departed.
For more information or to request a proposal, please contact:
Eric Flanigan, Vice President